Shio Koji Salmon
This is the one of the most popular Shio Koji recipes and tastes amazing. We get a lot of compliments from our customers. 👏👏👏
- Shio Koji
- Oil for cooking
1. Lightly and completely cover salmon with Ship Koji and wrap it tightly in plastic (or place inside a Ziplock bag and squeeze out the air in the bag).
2. Keep it in the refrigerator for 30min to 1 day.
3. Apply the oil on the pan and set it medium heat. Cook skin side first.
4. When the skin is lightly charred, flip it.
5. Close the cover and cook it through with low heat.
Note: Excess Shio Koji can burn easily. You can wipe it off before cooking it to avoid excessive charring.
Of course, you can apply this recipe to any other fish as well.